PHP/SQL Web Developer
We are looking for a Web Developer with proven experience of PHP, XML and MySQL. It is essential that you have extensive web development experience coupled with a full and exciting portfolio. Experience of open source software (specifically WordPress) would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining web applications and CMS systems for our clients. You will establish best practice in planning and building websites, and be able to work quickly and efficiently with code.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and meticulous developers who can work well as part of a professional and friendly team. Applicants with strong communication and client facing skills as well as the ability to develop excellent code are encouraged to apply.
• Create, update, develop and maintain new and existing client websites
• Work within a creative team to design and produce flawless websites
• In conjunction with the Creative Director, develop the short, medium and long term strategies for website development
• Monitor and become familiar with new technologies and conduct ongoing development of the company’s systems and processes relative to the web design side of the business
• Develop responsive website design for web and mobile devices
• Ensure the Creative Director is kept fully informed on web design activity through reports and discussion and take on responsibilities for website optimisation
• Manage and maintain web servers • Attend and contribute to project and general management meetings • Manage and motivate freelance developers and future web related staff members.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to www.bluesplat.co.uk/jobs, or post a hard copy to: Blue Splat, Unit 45 Orchard Road Ind Est, Strabane, BT82 9FR