InterTradeIreland Innovation Awards 2012
The Irish Times and InterTradeIreland invite indigenous and international companies, small, medium or large, and who are operating throughout the island of Ireland, to promote their service, product or operational innovations by entering The Irish Times InterTradeIreland Innovation Awards, which will be held in March 2012.
Winners in each category will be chosen by an independent panel of judges from a shortlist of 3 finalists. Special recognition will be given to the company with the best North/South collaboration project. In addition, an overall ‘Innovation of the Year’ winner will be drawn from the category winners.
Category Winners will receive:
- A €10,000 communications package in Innovation Magazine
- An iPad with a one year subscription to The Irish Times ePaper
The ‘Innovation of the Year’ will win a unique and high profile communications package worth in excess of €150,000 comprising of advertising promotion in the Innovation Magazine and The Irish Times, plus:
• UCD Smurfit School will provide a scholarship for an Executive Education programme commencing in 2012*
• Business legal advice from Byrne Wallace
• A state of the art laptop with a one year subscription to The Irish Times ePaper
(*T&Cs apply – visit www.irishtimes.com/innovation)