We are looking for a confident, creative and dedicated designer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for taking ideas from generation through to completion, on a wide variety of subject areas. Approximately 2+ year’s experience, excellent Adobe CS skills and strong creative portfolio are a must.
We are looking for someone with a genuine love and passion for graphic design, both print and online media. You will enjoy working on ideas individually, co-creating projects as part of a team and should have a design-problem-solving nature.
• Create, develop and produce designs for a variety of media over a wide range of project areas
• Work within a creative team to develop ideas through to completion
• Responsible for print and prepress service specifications and artwork
• In conjunction with the Creative Director, develop the short, medium and long term strategies for graphic project development
• Track and monitor market and fashion trends to ensure ideas and styles are fresh and innovative
• Ensure the Creative Director is kept fully informed on design and print activity through reports and discussion and take on responsibilities for print management
• Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• Attend and contribute to project and general management meetings
• Manage and motivate freelance designers/illustrators and future design related staff members.criteria
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to www.bluesplat.co.uk/jobs, or post a hard copy to: Blue Splat, Unit 45 Orchard Road Ind Est, Strabane, BT82 9FR