Celebrating Partnership – Call for Nominations
In supporting the belief that culture plays an important role in creating a healthy society, we recognise that creating the structures to support the Irish arts community is essential to both Ireland’s national character and its international profile.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards recognise businesses, artists and arts organisations that develop creative partnerships, bringing the arts and artists into mutually beneficial relationships. Many partnerships survived and thrived in 2011 and there were also exciting new projects.
We invite you to share the stories of your successes with your peers, to demonstrate your pride in what you have achieved and to seek to join the prestigious list of winners which represent the very best models developed in partnership between the corporate and cultural worlds in Ireland. Winning projects demonstrate that working together these sometimes-diverse worlds can come together to create brilliant art, unforgettable experiences and long-held memories which enhance, rather than diminish, the character and reputation of all involved.
As well as arts sponsorship, the Awards recognise examples of arts and business organisations working together in other areas such as mentoring, training, staff development, commissioning artists, CSR initiatives etc.
1. Best Large Sponsorship (value over €25,000 cash or in-kind)
2. Best Small Sponsorship (value under €25,000 cash or in-kind)
3. Best Long Term Partnership (3 years or more)
4. Best Use of Creativity in the Community
5. Best Creative Staff Engagement
6. Jim McNaughton Perpetual Award for Best Commissioning Practice
7. Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Artist’s Bursary
8. Dublin Airport Authority €5,000 Arts Award
9. Judges’ Special Recognition
Closing date for applications : Thursday 3 May 2012
Go to www.businesstoarts.ie/awards for information on the application process and to download and application form.