Business Development Executive
Learning Pool are looking for a Business Development Executive … you can learn more about the post here
- The business development executive will sell our solutions into the public sector;
- The majority of the role will deal with new business but will also deal with cross selling into existing customers;
- You’ll be responsible for driving new business and delivering agreed sales targets;
- Your main target will be HR and L&D professionals as well as heads of services and directors within local authorities;
- You’ll be expected to manage up to 100 prospects through a sales process of 3months – 1 year;
- You’ll attend events and conferences representing the company and building relationships;
- You’ll make presentations both in person and remotely to people who are interested in buying our services;
- The position is based in Derry but will require frequent travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered which reflects the position and which will include a bonus based on outstanding performance and share options that will pay back for all the work you’ll put in. Don’t forget too that you’ll be joining a really exciting company at a time when it’s experiencing exponential growth.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this role please send your CV (no longer than 2 pages long) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org